Cheryl Burgess - Director
JP Feltham Associates Ltd specialise in management system implementation and maintenance. Our prime objective is to build a good rapport with our clients, providing support and guidance throughout the project. We do not advertise, our clients find us by personal recommendation.
We are not a large consultancy, we have chosen to keep our structure small as it ensures our business remains focused on a personal approach. This allows us to design a management system structured precisely to meet your needs and ensure that the resulting system is both efficient and effective.
We offer a range of consultancy services covering the following areas:
- Transition from ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2008 to 2015 standards
- ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
- ISO 14001:2015 Implementation
- OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Implementation
- Chain of Custody Implementation (FSC or PEFC Scheme)
- Compliance and Maintenance Audits for the above systems
- Legal registers (meeting requirements of integrated management systems)
- Systems maintenance support
- Outsourced Quality or Environmental Manager Role
- Process Improvements
- Initial Environmental Reviews
- H&S 'Systems' Gap Analysis
- Engaging employees in process and environmental improvement
"Cheryl was an absolute dream to work with. We had very little knowledge of environmental management systems prior to working with Cheryl, her methodical way of working with clearly identified milestones was a great way of keeping me and my employers focused. Cheryl has a very clever method of teasing out all of the relevant information to enable an effective management system to be implemented. We have now been ISO14001 certified for several years and the robust system helped us implement has stood up to many external auditing bodies. We would have no hesitation in recommending Cheryl to anyone."
"If you are serious about changing the way you conduct business, then listen to Cheryl. She knows what she is talking about and she will help you transform your business processes"